No Time To Market Via Social Media?
Let us take the stress off you
There are millions of people out there who’d like to do business with you but probably don’t even know you exist. Social media is a great cost effective way to get your name out into the big wide world very cheaply. However, the key reasons businesses give for NOT doing social media are:
- It take too much time
- We do it now and again when we remember or when someone has spare time
- We don’t really know what we are supposed to be doing on social media
- We did it for a while but it didn’t bring us any business so we stopped bothering
- There are so many social media networks out there how do we know the avenues we choose will take us to our target market?
The thing with social media is that businesses need a ‘strategy’ for the medium. Doing it now and again is almost worse than not doing it at all. And not connecting on the right medium is also a huge waste of time. So this is where we can help you.
We have been blogging and tweeting for several years now and have created a very engaged network and so we are looking for ways to spread OUR ‘offerings’ to our network. We blog and tweet EVERY DAY. We currently reach around 1 million people with our daily blogs; we have around 5000 twitter followers and a database of around 15,000.
If you have a product or service that will suit a business audience i.e.
- Articles on how to build a better business
- E-books on any ‘business topic’
- Products or services which will help grow other businesses
- Affiliate products that will help grown businesses and/or careers
Then we would like to work with you.
Check our website for the kind of topics and products we currently offer – it will give you an idea of the people we want to work with.
If you think we can do business together then e-mail us with the following information:
- Business Name
- Product or Service
- Your website details (URL)
- The biggest challenge you are having with Social Media currently
And we will set up a Skype call to see how we can support you and YOUR business and take the onerous daily grind of blogging and tweeting OFF YOUR HANDS.