Top Time Tips
Handy hints for the time challenged.
Robyn Pearce CSP is a prolific author. She has books published in multiple countries and learned her subject the hard way, by always being late for meetings and never having enough hours in a day. She is now an international time management expert, and so if you've ever wished you could learn from someone who lives and breathes time effectiveness, now is your chance.
In the book Robyn covers:
- 8 ways to beat the clutter
- Creating the best office layout (plus a startling survey on open-plan)
- 17 ways to change your mindset and therefore, change your results
- Simple ways to create effective habits
- Leadership and delegation (doing this badly you will get what you inspect not what you expect)
- The need to plan and prioritise (some tips for parents_
- 15 technology tips
- The need to really understand work/life balance because society has the speed wobbles
I learned a few ‘desk' tips from Robyn many years ago, and they have served me well. If you do just one thing differently as a result of buying this book, then you will get results which will give you a staggering return on your investment.