The Ultimate Recruitment Package
This is the ultimate in recruitment solutions for your business - at a great price.
The package includes:
- The Recruitment Policy & Procedure Manual valued at USD $149
- The Ultimate Recruitment Manual valued at USD $149
- Recruitment Training Booklet valued at USD $100
All of this for only USD $298!
The Ultimate Recruitment Manual
Putting together a recruitment manual is a time consuming, costly process for any business.
If you run any kind of business and have to recruit staff, then the Ultimate Recruitment Manual has been designed so that you can simplify and standardize the recruitment process in your organization.
The manual can also, easily be customised- just find and replace Company Name, Vision/Mission etc and you have your very own, personalised Recruitment Manual.
Aimed primarily at Executive Management/Directors, Line Managers, Human Resources Managers, Training Managers/Officers and Human Resources/Organisational Development Consultants, the manual may also assist job applicants in understanding what they are likely to be asked at the job interview.
The manual contains step-by-step processes to:
- Prepare and plan the process
- Prepare for the interview
- Understand great questioning techniques
- Evaluate the applicants
- Avoid the usual pitfalls in selection (the Halo effect - the just-like-me syndrome and being alert to personal bias)
The manual also contains:
- A glossary of 39 key attributes and their definitions
- Example questions to ask
- A questions test (checking your understanding of what you can ask an interviewee and what you can't)
- Questions which are illegal or inappropriate
If you own a business and know that your people have not been doing a great job of interviewing and recruiting, then this manual is your life saver. It could save you many thousands of dollars in recruiting the wrong people.
The Recruitment Policy & Procedure Manual
More than ever, because of potential litigation, in any business, no matter how large or small, recruitment processes must be seen to be fair, transparent and consistent.
If you, as a business owner, think for one second, that your recruitment process is not fair, transparent and consistent, then Coral Jonesse has done all the hard work for you by creating a Policy and Procedure Manual where all you have to do is to insert your company name into the appropriate places and your staff can then follow this step-by-step process of a great recruitment process, to the letter.
The manual covers:
- The purpose of a Policy & Procedure Manual (simply insert your name)
- The company policy on internal recruiting and external recruiting
- The company recruitment procedures which must be followed (application form, authorization, advertising, how to deal with applications)
- Company policy on selection processes and reference checks
If, up to now, your recruitment processes have been ad hoc at best, and potentially dangerous at worst, then this manual will tell your staff exactly how recruitment should be handled.
Recruitment Training Booklet
This training booklet is designed for training managers, HR managers or even managers, to teach staff how to recruit effectively. It works particularly well if used in conjunction with The Ultimate Recruitment Manual, but it can be used as a stand alone document, and once again, is easily customized.
The training booklet helps the facilitator of the session to take a group of trainees through:
- Why quality selection is important
- Knowing what the existing company policies and procedures are for the recruitment process
- The 6 phases of an interview
- An exercise is changing closed questions to open questions
- An exercise in questions that can be asked and questions that are illegal or inappropriate
- Interviewing skills practice (a one-hour interactive role play)
- Inducting a new team member and why that is important
Because the interview/recruitment process is so fraught with danger, particularly if people are not trained in how to conduct an interview, this is a great way for people to understand the process and practice in a non-threatening environment before they have to do the real thing.
Coral Jonesse has enjoyed a progressive career in human resources, general management, operations management and executive least. Now living in Tonga, Coral is a world expert in recruitment processes.
IMPORTANT: These three e-books will be delivered to your inbox as one WinZip file. If you do not have WinZip on your computer, click here to download it. Once you have downloaded it, then proceed to check-out!