Show Stress Who's Boss
If ever there was an ‘essential guide to managing stress' this is it. It is a book for everyone - from an individual who needs to
effectively manage their own stress, to a manager, supervisor or team leader who has to deal quickly with any stress-related
problems in the workplace.
The book delivers practical answers to the many questions we all have about how to manage stress to achieve a healthy work-life balance. It is full of proven tips and strategies and will leave the reader feeling confident that they can handle stress in a way that will
deal not only with the effects of excessive pressure on personal performance and relationships, but also with the root cause of the problem.
Read the book from cover to cover, or dip into it when you have a stress-related problem that needs solving quickly! Its aim
is to deliver instant answers to your questions. Either way, keep it close to hand so that you can Show Stress
You will discover:
- How to spot the symptoms
- True or False - The Facts About Stress
- Is Stress Good for You? No It's not!
- The Stress Process and Personal Responses to Stress
- The Physical, Emotional and Behavioural Effects of Stress and Gauging the Reaction
- Discovering Why Stress is Different for Everyone
- The Relevance of Behaviour Types to Stress
- Levels of Stress in Lifestyle Changes
The book also covers:
- The Early Warning Signs of Stress in Your Team
- The Common Causes of Work-Related Stress
- How a Poor Management Style causes Stress
- The Stress causes by Workplace Bullying
- How Poor Communication Skills; Unrealistic Demands and a Long Hours Culture create Stress
But then the book WILL give you the tips and tools and initiatives you can implement both at home and at work, so you really CAN show stress who is boss!
About the Author
Author of ‘Show Stress Who’s Boss!’
Carole is a leading authority on workplace stress, sought after BBC guest-Broadcaster and motivational speaker. She shows managers and staff how to maintain their competitive advantage by achieving a healthy worklife balance.