Sharp Sales Tools for Today's Market
By Bill James$9.95 USD
How to make a positive and deep impression fast
The author promises this will NOT be a diatribe about thoughts or airy fairy Philosophies. This is a transcript designed to give the reader thought-provoking ideas that can be put into action immediately.
He makes three promises to you as the reader:
- That the ideas in the book are backed by research gathered from many sources, combined with his own years of practical application.
- You do not have to be an Einstein to get the concepts and ideas that are going to be presented. These ideas are simple to understand and place within the context of what you are trying to achieve.
- Everything you read is going to be highly practical and very easy to put in place so that you can start to see results from your own sales efforts in a very short space of time.
- How to 'prepare' for a sales meeting
- What to say and what NOT to say at that meeting
- How to build rapport
If you are new to sales, then this simple and easy to follow guide will help you get your first sale. If you are a seasoned traveller in the world of sales, but just feel you need a refresher then this book is perfect for that also – you can dip in and out as and when you feel the need to sharpen YOUR game.
About the author:
Bill James is a Professional Business Speaker and Trainer
A humorous, authentic and content driven business speaker, Bill James inspires, educates and entertains his audiences throughout New Zealand and Australia. His message is relevant to all people who are looking at increasing revenue. His motto - "More Business Right Now!" - is all about, landing and growing businesses through referrals, the creation of proï¬table business relationships and creating sales processes that ï¬t within your team’s internal values.
Bill is a Certified Professional Speaker and the National Speakers Associationof New Zealand's Business Speaker of the Year (2012-13), earning this accolade due to the staggering results he brings clients at a conference, workshop and training level.
Learning his business techniques through years of practical experience – Bill has worked selling door to door, in retail, and through various senior roles within the banking, insurance, finance and mortgage industries.