Persuasion & Influence
Learning How To Speak In A Way that Gets Results
This ability to influence others is often admired - or envied - by those who don't feel they have the ‘gift'.
Sometimes this ability is natural, but often it is the result of deliberate effort and the acquisition of a range of skills, including a good knowledge of other people.
So learning how to persuade and influence is a skill that can be learned.
Being able to get someone else to do something that you want them to do is a skill almost beyond price. Life's successful persuaders earn more, experience higher levels of success and seem to lead a charmed life full of rich relationships.
In this workbook come e-book, the author answers the questions:
- What is persuasion, and what is influence?
- How do I learn to build rapport with people?
- What is the difference between understanding other people's wants and their needs?
- What is the difference between features, benefits and advantages?
So if you would like to:
- Get people to co-operate with you more
- Get more willing assistance and far fewer refusals when you ask for help.
- Be up at the top of the information tree, as people are more likely to tell you what is going on.
- Have people come to you for your valuable opinion and
- Become one of the fastest climbers of the corporate ladder
Then this book is absolutely for you.