Lesley Morrissey works to empower people and this eBook is a collection of 13 key Personal Management Skills needed by every manager who wants to make a difference to their business and life.
In this eBook you will learn
- Secret of Success
- Personal Organisation
- Effective Delegation
- Understanding Communication
- Communicating for Results
- Non-Verbal Communication
- and more...
If you are a manager who wants to move into leadership this eBook helps you to understand that:
- Leadership is a collection of qualities and attitudes that promotes action in other people.
- It is being able to help people to see your vision of success and want it almost as much as you do. Inspiration and vision are key parts of leadership.
- A good leader has other qualities – integrity, intelligence, initiative, assurance and the ability to both see the big picture and work on the detail to ensure great results.
Get this book today if you are ready to step up and become a leader.
About the author
Lesley Morrissey is an professional speaker, author, coach and trainer.
She is passionate about developing people. This book is aimed at helping you to take small steps to great results!
Lesley has worked in the UK and overseas with a diverse range of nationalities and with managers of many levels of expertise. Without exception, her practical approach to solutions has been received with enthusiasm by trainees and companies with who she consults.