Negotiating Win-Win Outcomes
Learn to become a good negotiator and influence, persuade and motivate.
Negotiating is a skill not just confined to the contracts arena. A good negotiator can influence, persuade and motivate by knowing what is important to the other person and being willing to work towards a situation where both parties end up with a positive result.
This is one of a series of e-books that is designed to be self-help. It takes you through a series of exercises that will help you identify areas for improvement and offer practical tips and techniques for making appropriate changes in order to get better results.
In this e-book, Lesley covers:
The 2 parts to negotiating successfully
- The psychology of good negotiating and how to avoid the winner's curse
- The 6 steps in the negotiation process
- Great questions to ask and the questions to avoid, during the process
- How to write a great proposal
- Bargaining and closing the deal
- The benefits of being a good negotiator.
Lesley Morrissey has worked in the UK and overseas, with a diverse range of nationalities and with managers of many levels of expertise. Practical and pragmatic approaches to real world results are the focus of her e-books.