By Alan Searing$15.00 USD
Unravel the mysteries of Mind Mapping!
We live in an information age. Our problems are not obtaining information, more about retaining information and organizing all the quantities of information required in our jobs and our lives.
In this book Alan unravels the mysteries of Mind Mapping. He discusses:
- The advantages and disadvantages of Mind Maps
- Mind Mapping and the brain
- The effects of Mind Mapping on creativity
- Improved learning and memory
- How to use Mind Maps - a wealth of tips and suggestions
Alan is the Director of Solutions4U which provides self development books and CDs so that others can help themselves to improve their own circumstances in life.