Managing Tomorrowâ€™s People: Millennials at Work
Reshaping the workplace
According to the PWC 15th Annual Global CEO survey:
80% of CEOs are concerned about uncertain or volatile economic growth 47% of them are confident of growing over the next 3 years but only 30% of them think they will have the talent they will need.
CEOs acknowledge that one of their greatest challenges is finding and holding onto great talent.
PricewaterhouseCoopers recently commissioned an online survey of 4,364 recent graduates across 75 countries to check what these graduates wanted and expected from their future employers. All respondents were aged 31 years old or under (what we know as millennials) and had graduated in the past 3 years (2008-2011).
This e-book holds incredibly valuable information for businesses who are already employing millennials or are about to employ them. It will tell you:
- What millennials are actually like?
- What they expect
- What % are actively looking for new opportunities at all times
- What work/life balance means to them
- How to attract millennials
- How to retain them
- The importance of company values to them
- Their thoughts on gender equality
- How to manage them
- Their thoughts on technology and its role in the workplace
- How they use social media and what that means to their employer