Human Capital Trends 2015:
Global organizations today navigate a “new world of work”—one that requires a dramatic change in strategies for leadership, talent, and human resources. More than 3,300 organizations from 106 countries contributed to Deloitte’s Global Human Capital Trends 2015 survey, assessing the importance of specific talent challenges and their readiness to meet them.
This report explores 10 major trends that emerged from our research, which reflects four major themes for 2015:
We present the capability gaps associated with each of these trends and offer practical insights to help you address these challenges in your organization. We also outline six key findings and invite you to interact with the Human Capital Trends Dashboard to explore the trends by geography, industry, and company size.
Read this year's 10 trends
- Leadership: Why a perennial issue?
- Learning and development: Into the spotlight
- Culture and engagement: The naked organization
- Workforce on demand: Are you ready?
- Performance management: The secret ingredient
- Reinventing HR: An extreme makeover
- HR and people analytics: Stuck in neutral
- People data everywhere: Bringing the outside in
- Simplification of work: The coming revolution
- Machines as talent: Collaboration, not competition