How To Write Your Business E-book In 5 Days
Turning your knowledge into income.
The author had a very philosophical discussion with a publisher about the value of e-books over traditional hard copy books, and the conclusion was that these are two very different worlds. That there will always be a place for hard copy books, but e-books serve a very different function:
- They are about getting information out to people almost instantly.
- Writing e-books is also a way to write chapter by chapter of your real book - and earn revenue as you write each chapter.
- In e-form the author can test the market - maybe no-one wants what they are writing about! So they will know this very quickly. No sales = no interest.
- Traditional books can take a year to write and another year to go through the publishing process
We live in a world of instant information. People want their information NOW!
So the advantage of writing an e-book over a traditional books is that taking the usual two years to get a book in the shops could mean one of two things:
a. the information could be obsolete by the time it hits the shops and
b. someone else could get our information out before us
This e-book contains several very valuable things:
- Information on getting out of ‘hours for dollars' thinking
- The 5 day template
- The do's and don'ts of e-books so your information looks professional
So in just five days - you could be an author! What are you waiting for?
This e-book is also formatted for Amazon Kindle e-reader. To download Kindle onto your PC click here.
This e-book comes in various popular e-reader formats. EPUB files can be read in Adobe Digital Editions or on Aldiko (Android) and iBooks (Apple iOS). MOBI files can be read by on your Amazon kindle or via the PC or Mac application. An iOS reader for Kindle can be downloaded from the AppStore.