Difficult Conversations Toolkit
The purpose of existence is to reconcile the glowing opinion we hold of ourselves
We've had a lot of questions of late around ‘How do I deal with the difficult people in my team?' or ‘How do I give honest feedback to someone who thinks they are the bee's knees, but are actually causing serious problems with co-workers?' If you have people in your department or team who need some deeply honest feedback, then we've put together a bundle of products to help you have these difficult conversations:
- Better Questions to be More Assertive by Lindsay Tighe (Aus)
- Dealing with Difficult Situations (Case Studies) by Bryan Edwards (UK)
- Coaching Abrasive Leaders by Laura Cranshaw (USA)
- A Bullying special Report by Carole Spiers (UK)
- PLUS - an hilarious game to use with your team - My Three Favourite Animals.
The combined price of these products is normally US$58.95, for the next 24 hours only, you can grab this bundle for just $US40
Today's heading was taken from the following quote:
"The very purpose of existence is to reconcile the glowing opinion we hold
of ourselves with the appalling things that other people think about us!" Quentin Crisp
Good luck with those difficult conversations. If you are in a management position, then these conversations need to take place; the earlier the better as well. The longer you leave it the worse things will become and the less respect your other team members will have for you.
Ann and the Team