Every manager, business owner needs decision making skills. In this eBook, a part of the "Managing Yourself" series created by Lesley Morrissey.
Most of us make little decisions every day that affect our personal lives. Some people make business decisions based on gut instinct rather than data or research. Think about your own track record – how good have you been at decisions so far?
In this eBook you will learn
- Different decision making styles - and how to use them
- Group decision making - and how to make winning decisions
- Learn some tools for decision making
- Risk assessment is a key element of all decision making
- Discover some decision making skills
Making decisions starts with small things and learning how to make the more important life, business and career decisions.
About the author
Lesley Morrissey is an author, coach, trainer, business consultant and professional speaker. She is passionate about developing people. This book is aimed at helping
you to take small steps to great results!
Lesley has worked in the UK and nationalities and with managers of many levels of expertise. Without exception, her practical approach to solutions has been received with enthusiasm by trainees and companies with who she consults.
Customers who liked this product also viewed
- Better Questions for a Better You (Training Guides)
- Better Questions For Managers To Ask To Become More Compassionate (Training Guides)
- Better Questions for Managers to ask To Develop Their Emotional Intelligence (Training Guides)
- Better Questions to be More Fulfilled at Work (Parts 1 and 2) (Toolkits)
- Better Questions to be More Reflective (Training Guides)