Creating An Effective Learning Environment
By No Author$22.50 USD
Developing Genius and Intelligence in the Classroom (and Workplace).
Although designed for the education sector, everything in this book equally relates to training; trainers and how people learn in the workplace.
The author, believes that teachers (and trainers) need to create an environment where it is fun to learn and safe to make mistakes. In her experience, this environment has proven to produce outstanding results.
So in this e-book Karen covers:
- The 5 key learning styles and how to cater for them in a classroom or training room
- Other learning styles - Matchers and Mismatchers; Impulsive and Reflective; Global and Analytical, Sequential and Random; Internally and Externally Referenced; Concrete and Abstract
- How to communicate with each different learning style
- The actual learning environment
- How memory and the brain works
- The 7 Keys to memory (Primacy, Recency , Repetition ,Stands Out, Chunking, association and visuals
- Motivation and mistakes
- The 4 levels of learning
- Motivation and Rewards
- The role of emotion and laughter in learning
- Understanding the brain (the left brain, right brain and triune brain)
- Developing genius/intelligence and the ages and stages of brain development
- Intelligence (multiple, spatial, musical, naturist, interpersonal and intrapersonal)
If you are a teacher or a trainer, or are involved in any way with a ‘learning environment' then this book is a ‘must' for your library.