Create a Positive Environment
This eBook is part of the Managing People series written by Lesley Morrissey. After you do the exercises in this book, you will learn how your attitude effects your dealings with staff. As a manager, you create the beliefs you need to create the results you want.
- Learn how to generate a positive approach and create an environment that keeps people focused on success.
- Learn your negative phrases so that you can rephrase them in more positive terms. Send out positive messages and learn how to get positive outcomes from others.
- Develop ways to praise people and recognize people's need for attention.
- Tackle jobs straight away, putting them off just makes them appear more difficult. Generate self-confidence by acting confident, you will soon begin to feel as you act.
This eBook will help you change the environment and get the results your business needs.
Each book in the series is a resource every emerging manager and leader must read and act on.
About the author
Lesley Morrissey is an author, coach, trainer, business consultant and professional speaker. She is passionate about developing people. This book is aimed at helping
you to take small steps to great results!
Lesley has worked in the UK and overseas with a diverse range of nationalities and with managers of many levels of expertise. Without exception, her practical approach to solutions has been received with enthusiasm by trainees and companies with who she consults.
Customers who liked this product also viewed
- Better Questions for a Better You (Training Guides)
- Better Questions For Managers To Ask To Become More Compassionate (Training Guides)
- Better Questions for Managers to ask To Develop Their Emotional Intelligence (Training Guides)
- Better Questions to be More Fulfilled at Work (Parts 1 and 2) (Toolkits)
- Better Questions to be More Reflective (Training Guides)