Communicating for Results
Book 5 in the Managing Yourself Series of books by Lesley Morrison. A practical book with exercises and places for notes, this book will help you being a better manager.
In this book you will learn:
- What’s it all about? Communication is a two way deal and it requires the right attitude to make sure both sides are heard and understood. Find out more about this
- What’s in it for me? Getting your communication skills right will help you get results
- Your approach and how to make it work for results
- Complementary and crossed transactions
- Self Confidence
- Dealing with difficult people
Knowing yourself is the greatest secret to success and this book and the others in the Managing Yourself series will help you to get the results you want. If you aspire to be better, download this book today.
About the author
Lesley Morrissey is an author, coach, trainer, business consultant and professional speaker.
She is passionate about developing people. This book is aimed at helping
you to take small steps to great
Customers who liked this product also viewed
- Better Questions for a Better You (Training Guides)
- Better Questions For Managers To Ask To Become More Compassionate (Training Guides)
- Better Questions for Managers to ask To Develop Their Emotional Intelligence (Training Guides)
- Better Questions to be More Fulfilled at Work (Parts 1 and 2) (Toolkits)
- Better Questions to be More Reflective (Training Guides)