Communicate For Success Toolkit
Power Hour training materials have been designed by professional trainers to help businesses run effective bite-size training workshops on specific topics. These training materials have been designed so no training experience is necessary to run the sessions.
Experience of delivering training is not essential, as each Power Hour session comes with detailed notes for the leader, and two useful take-aways for those attending: A short workbook to accompany the session, and a 2-sided ‘key points' sheet, that can be laminated and kept handy at work. Supporting slides are available but not necessary, as managers do not always have the facility to run PowerPoint presentations. All important information is provided in the delegates' workbook.
Designed to be run in 60 minutes, Power Hour sessions can be run in place of an ordinary team meeting, or as part of a longer meeting. If you have longer than an hour, optional additional material is provided to stretch the sessions to 90 minutes or even 2 hours. You can also combine a number of Power Hour sessions on similar themes to create a half or full-day workshop if desired. Suggestions about which topics go well together are provided in the Session Leader's Notes.
Your opportunity to get 3 for the price of two.
Achieving More which give you access to these 3 training packages
- Describe some of your assertive rights, and why these are important
- Identify and display assertive behaviours
- Apply a three-step model to assert yourself in a wide range of situations
Communicate Face to Face
- Identify why communication breaks down, and the reasons why your communication may not always be successful
- Use your words, tone and body language to express yourself clearly
- Use the communication cycle to manage communication and improve understanding
- Describe the different approaches to influencing, and the benefits of each
- Identify different influencing styles and when each might be useful
- Use a 6-step approach to influence people positively
About the creator:
Sheridan Webb is the owner and creative force behind Power Hour Training. She has over 20 years experience of designing training for other people to use but is also an experienced facilitator, qualified coach and NLP business practitioner too! Most of Sheridan's experience has been gained working with managers and front-line staff in retail, manufacturing, utilities and financial services. She is passionate about giving people the tools and skills they need to job their jobs to the best of their ability, and takes a practical rather than theoretical approach which comes through in her training materials.