Assertiveness at Work
The secret to improved performance.
So many people are confused about the difference between being assertive and being aggressive. In the workplace this can cause mayhem; in schools it can be the root cause of bullying. No matter what our age or circumstances, learning how to be assertive rather than aggressive or submissive is imperative.
This product is a license to run a full day programme on teaching attendees how to be Assertive. It contains:
- A powerpoint presentation of 27 slides which can be self-branded and which contains all the course notes
- An incredibly comprehensive 107 page workbook
- A. Master delegate manual
- Listening and body language exercise
- A set of simple role plays
- A set of complex role plays
- Numerous questionnaires so attendees can assess themselves throughout the day on various aspects of the whole communication spectrum
This package is ready to run immediately on purchase.
If you are a manager – taking your people through this material could help them in ways that are unimaginable. Expect:
- Less conflict and mis-communication.
- Increased confidence and focus
- Increased productivity
- Better performance.
Although the package is designed for the workplace, if you are a teacher, then putting your students through this training could give them the most amazing start in life. How many students truly leave school confident in their abilities to deal with job hunting; taking on their first job – dealing with awkward co-workers, grumpy customers and stressed managers? Very few I would suggest.
For more information on how to purchase a license to run this workshop e.mail [email protected]
IMPORTANT: This product is supplied as a winzip file. If you do not have winzip or would like to download a free trial copy please go to Winzip at http://www.winzip.com/.