A practical guide for hands on managers. Exercises, note taking, experiential are all parts of this hands on management book.
What’s it all about?
Performance appraisal causes many managers to groan and employees to quake in their boots but positive appraisal is a great tool for building and growing a business and can make a real difference to any team.
In this book you will learn more about yourself as a manager. The chapters include:
- What is an appraisal
- What is the role of the appraisal
- Getting the system for appraisal right
- Peparing for a productive appraisal
- Appraisal follow-up
The appraisal process must be linked with the company objectives. It is important that every manager understands both the organisational focus and the needs of the department in contributing to this. This will ensure appraisals are targeted on outputs rather than working hard.
Learn how to conduct an appraisal that works. Download this book today. The Eighth book in Hands on Management
About the Author
Lesley Morrisey is a specialist in reputation marketing Lesley helps companies to plan, protect and promote their reputation. As a commercial copywriter, expert in readability and an online marketing trainer she shows businesses how to RAVE (Reputation, Authority, Visibility and Expertise). Her latest book, with Peter Roper, is The Reputation Game
Customers who liked this product also viewed
- "How to motivate the late, the lazy and the terminally uninspired" (Audio/Video)
- A Guide to Creating or Updating Your Induction Programme (Training Guides)
- Better Questions For Managers To Ask To Become More Compassionate (Training Guides)
- Better Questions To Conduct Effective Interviews (Training Guides)
- Conduct an Appraisal (Training Guides)