And Death Came Third
By Andy Lopata
And Death Came Third by Andy Lopata & Peter Roper.
Consider secrets on networking and public speaking, giving you the tips, tools and techniques you need to overcome your fears and make the most of all the opportunities that come your way.
- Do you hate going to networking events?
- Do you hide at the back of the room when you have the opportunity to present your business?
- Are you uncomfortable approaching people you don't know?
- Does the thought of speaking in public fill you with dread?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions then you need to read this book!
In 1984 a New York Times Survey on Social Anxiety placed death third in the list of people's biggest fears. The top two responses were walking into a room full of strangers and speaking in public.
Read this book and discover how to:
- Walk into a networking event and approach people with confidence
- Structure a talk so that you can get your key message across powerfully
- Engage people in conversation and get them interested in you
- Focus on the results you want from networking and achieve them easily
- Stand and speak with conviction and authority and much, much more...