Achieving More Toolkit
Power Hour training materials have been designed by professional trainers to help businesses run effective bite-size training workshops on specific topics. These training materials have been designed so no training experience is necessary to run the sessions.
Experience of delivering training is not essential, as each Power Hour session comes with detailed notes for the leader, and two useful take-aways for those attending: A short workbook to accompany the session, and a 2-sided ‘key points' sheet, that can be laminated and kept handy at work. Supporting slides are available but not necessary, as managers do not always have the facility to run PowerPoint presentations. All important information is provided in the delegates' workbook.
Designed to be run in 60 minutes, Power Hour sessions can be run in place of an ordinary team meeting, or as part of a longer meeting. If you have longer than an hour, optional additional material is provided to stretch the sessions to 90 minutes or even 2 hours. You can also combine a number of Power Hour sessions on similar themes to create a half or full-day workshop if desired. Suggestions about which topics go well together are provided in the Session Leader's Notes.
Your opportunity to get 3 for the price of two.
Achieving More which give you access to these 3 training packages
- Recognise 4 main reasons for underperformance at work.
- Have a performance improvement conversation with someone.
- Draw up a Performance Improvement Plan
Motivate and Engage People
- Identify what motivates people… and what doesn’t
- Describe 2 different theories of motivation and identify where people are in relation to them
- Identify specific actions you can take to create conditions that will motivate and engage the people you work with
Set Meaningful Goals
- Describe the characteristics of effective goals
- Set a SMART objective, and explain why it is useful
- Create a well-formed outcome, and explain why it is useful
About the creator:
Sheridan Webb is the owner and creative force behind Power Hour Training. She has over 20 years experience of designing training for other people to use but is also an experienced facilitator, qualified coach and NLP business practitioner too! Most of Sheridan's experience has been gained working with managers and front-line staff in retail, manufacturing, utilities and financial services. She is passionate about giving people the tools and skills they need to job their jobs to the best of their ability, and takes a practical rather than theoretical approach which comes through in her training materials.