6 Weeks To A Great Webinar
By Wayne Turmel$29.99 USD
Making Regular Webinars Part Of Your Business
Imagine having the ability to invite everyone you ever wanted to learn about your company or organization hear and see you give that one presentation that would make them customers for a lifetime.
Now imagine the nightmare of travel, room reservations and other costs.
That's why webinars are becoming a standard way of marketing and telling the world about your brand. We've helped countless companies do them successfully.
In this workbook you will learn how to:
- Identify who does what, with which, and to whom
- Take a webinar from first ideas to follow-up
- Build a simple project timeline that allows for lots of practice, editing and interruptions from the real world
- Increase the quality of your contact database
- Generate qualified prospects to generate more revenue, faster
- Look like a big player in your field, even if you're a one-person shop
If you're already doing webinars, this step-by-step workbook will be a great way to identify what's already working for you and improve what isn't. And if you're a total newbie, you'll avoid many of the common pitfalls and stresses that are endemic to most webinar presentations.