Global talent trends
So when I read the stats in the LI research, I realised it isn't just in NZ we have that problem. Check out these stats:
* 12% of those surveyed were 'actively' looking for another job
* 13% were 'casually' looking
* 15% were reaching out into their personal network to find out what was available
* 45% are open to talking to a recruiter
* 15% are completely satisfied and don't want to move.
So that makes my 50-60% look very healthy.
If you employ staff - how motivated or not are they. Remember motivation and engagement = productivity!