Michael A. Podolinsky CSP
- Over 700 clients worldwide
- Ronald Reagan Gold Medal Award for Leadership awarded 2004,
- Business Man of the Year Award winner 2005
- 30-year entrepreneur and business owner
- President of NSA-MN 1985/86 and 2000/01 DOUBLING budget each time and 40% growth in membership
- Chairman of a Management Committee for a half-billion dollar condominium development in Singapore, 2010-2011.
- CSP: The CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) designation is an independent audit of a speaker and his business for expertise, eloquence, enterprise and ethics. The independent audit group, at the behest of the Global Speakers Federation (GSF), reviewed Podolinsky International Pte Ltd by interviewing and surveying clients, reviewing and evaluating five years of business practices including ethics, customer service and follow through, the return on investment received by clients and the speaking ability of CEO, Michael Podolinsky CSP. Podolinsky International Pte Ltd is one of fewer than 630 business worldwide to pass with flying colors out of over 15,000+ speakers in the profession, assuring he is of the highest calabre available and affords clients a safe, high, return on investment.
- For 30 years, speaking on 6 continents in 33 countries (24 years in AsiaPac). This means you are acquiring a seasoned professional who can handle any situation and any group, any time.
- Consummate Speaker of the Year (awarded by a top USA speakers bureau)
- Motivational Speaker of the Year (awarded by his speaking peers)
- Honourary Member of National Speakers Association of Australia (1 or 5 in its history)
- Mark LeBlanc Award For Leadership and Speaking Excellence
AUTHOR: McGraw Hill and Pearson Prentice Hall author and author of 14 Books selling more than 100,000 copies worldwide, including:
- Productivity: Winning In Life! McGraw Hill due out June 2011
- 'Making Better Choices for the Rest of Your Life.' Learning Life Press
- 'Mining For Gold' Pearson Prentice Hall, available in English & Mandarin,
- 'Conversations on Success' with co-authors Brian Tracy, E. James Rohn, John Gray (Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus) and others. Insight Publishing.
- 'Smart Leadership' - Learn Incorporated distributed through Oasis Audio
- 'Winning At Work' - Learn Incorporated distributed through Oasis Audio
- 'Go For Your Goals' - Learn Incorporated distributed through Oasis Audio
- 'From Stress To Success' - Learn Incorporated distributed through Oasis Audio
- 'E-Mail and Voicemail Tools' - Learn Incorporated distributed through Oasis Audio and a host of other educational products
IT: IBM (3 continents), Nokia, Microsoft. Cisco Systems, Adobe Software, Toshiba, Philips Electronics, General Electric, Singapore Semiconductor Industry Association, Aspect Software, NXP Semiconductor, National Semiconductor, KOMAG, Seagate, HP, A*Star, Tyco, Honeywell, Seagate, Siemens
Government: In Singapore: Prime Minister's Office, Singapore Navy, Singapore Air Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, Ministry Of Eduction, Infocomm Development Authority, Monetary Authority of Singapore, DSO, DSTA, United Nations, South African Police Services
USA: IRS Criminal Investigation Unit (USA), US Marine Corps
Energy: British Petroleum, Southern California Gas & Electric, Minnegasco, Excel Energy, Shell
Medical: Singapore General Hospital, Changi General Hospital, National University Hospital, Fairbanks Memorial Hospital (Alaska), GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi Aventis, Schering Plough, Pfizer, Wyeth, Roche, Danone Nutrition, Dumex Thailand, West Pharmaceuticals, Medtronic, Telectronics and Cordis Pacing Systems, Precision Cosmet, 3M Medical Products, Littmann Stethoscopes
Education: National University of Singapore, Hamline University (USA), National Institute of Education, Singapore Institute of Management University, Singapore Institute of Management Global Education, Singapore Institute of Management Society (over 380 programmes), Temasek Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Nanyang Polytechnic, University of Minnesota, Belleville Area College (USA), Witts Business School (South Africa), Ministry of Education Singapore
Financial: Prudential (Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Indonesia, USA), AIA (46 times), Great Eastern Life (14 times), Temasek Holdings, Lonsdale Financial, HSBC, UOB, OCBC, Public Bank, Maybank, BNP Paribas, Standard Chartered Bank Private Bankers, Standard Chartered Bank Corporate Communications, Citibank Private Bankers, Citibank, MAA Financial, Financial Advisors Association of Singapore, AXA Life, AXA RE
Hospitality: Hyatt / Sheraton / Westin / Shangri La / Dusit Thani / Holiday Inn Hotels and Resorts, Genting Highlands Resorts World, Star Cruises, The Datai Resort Langkawi, The Anadaman Resort Langkawi, Place of the Golden Horses Malaysia, Tourism Training Western Australia, Sydney Convention and Visitors Bureau, Hospitality Association of New Zealand, Cragun's Resort and Conference Center (USA), Misty Hills Country Hotel (South Africa), Restaurants Association of Singapore, A & W Family Restaurants Malaysia, Arby's Restaurants (USA), Uniglobe Travel, Singapore Airlines, SilkAir, Air Botswana
Other: Young Presidents Organization, Fuji-Xerox, OSRAM, Certis Cisco, Jurong Town Corporation, Port of Singapore Association, Neptune Shipping, Honeywell, Grundfos, Ameron, DuPont Safety Consultants, General Dynamics, Ingersol Rand, Caterpillar Asia, Retail Management Institute of Australia, Bax Global, Singpost, Duty Free Shopping, Times India, Pepsi Fritolay, Perfetti VanMille, Hill and Knowlton, International Public Relations Society, JobsDB.com, Vietnamworks, Prysimian Cables, KAFCO (Bangladesh), Saudi Readymix
Michael A. Podolinsky CSP - Developing Passionate Leaders and Teams
Products by Michael A. Podolinsky CSP
Articles by Michael A. Podolinsky CSP
It is commonplace in business to punish under-performance. It seems fair. If a child spills milk, spank the child for being careless. But neither makes any sense. If the child purposely poured milk over a siblings head, that's one thing. But if it...
Don't get me wrong. I like medical doctors. I go to them. I respect them. I want YOU to get a medical exam every year or every other year if you are very healthy, just as I do. But when your read in the news the findings in studies by various â€˜d...
Have you ever felt like you just don't want to do any more? Like you lack motivation to do anything? Or when the boss calls or there is some other big event at work, you have trouble â€˜caring'? When the kids demand yet another â€˜thing' or reques...
Most of us work hard to be successful and where does this 'success' take us? What is the end result of all our hard labour? I heard Dave Chappelle, a comedian who WALKED AWAY from a $50,000,000 USD contract say, 'Success takes us where characte...
My grandpa Anton was a brusk man with little finesse. He migrated to the USA by himself at age 16 so he had no adult role model from mid teens until he died at age 87.