PLEASE, never feel bad about this. We all do our best and should to make our contribution to society and to earn an income for ourselves and family. Just remember precious little matters and stop fretting and worrying. Ask yourself, in 5 years, who will care? If the answer comes back "No one.", then maybe you should not worry NOW. Do your best. Get it done with your best effort in 8 or 9 hours and go home.
If you have living parents, spouse or children, do THEY matter? Maybe invest more time with them. Our life should count for something. It just can't count for everything. Strive to focus more on what does matter and less on what does not.
Here is how I am changing and you may wish to make your own list.
- Worry about nothing as worry fixes nothing.
- Reaffirm your priorities (Family, Fitness, Finances and Friends in that order)
- Make everyday count in terms of your priorities investing time according to your priorities.
- Fun should come automatically by following your priorities. If it does not, maybe your priorities are wrong.
- Analyze every day and every week to ensure you are getting the most from your investment of time.
Remember, precious little of what we do matters so make what does matter a higher priority by investing more time in it.
Smile maker: Funny thoughts and quotes.
- An optimist is someone who falls off tall building and halfway down says, 'So far so good!'
- If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
- We know the speed of light but what is the speed of dark?
- When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction. (Steven Wright)
- If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either.
- A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
- When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
- Don't judge a book by its movie.
- Why do people say "With all due respect" when they're about to show no respect at all?
- Only the wise and foolish never change
- The law of heredity is that all undesirable traits come from the other parent.
- If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings including this one.