This week I wanted to recommend you begin to communicate with people you have either spoken to or done business with via your data base.
(if you're not already)
Many people don't do this or if they do they only do it sporadically or not regularly enough.
Here's 5 reasons why you should...
1. Because your competitors are almost certainly not doing it
2. Because you stay top of mind with prospective buyers
3. Because if you are the last person they heard from, when they are ready to buy they are more than likely calling you. (which means you have no competitors in that context)
4. Because it's pretty easy to do once you get into it
5. Because it's pretty inexpensive to do also.
There really is power in providing relevant, useful content to your clients and prospective clients.
And if you do this consistently and long enough it will become your richest source of pre qualified leads easiest to convert into clients.
Because they know who you are and through regular contact have build a good level of trust with you.
Cheers and have a good weekend.
Take care of yourself and the ones you love