Market Your Business
Millions of people want to do business with you - can they find you?
Marketing your business can cost a small fortune and still be hit and miss. In a cluttered global marketplace, getting ‘found’ can be a real challenge. If you are a sole trader, or a small/medium sized business, you need a cohesive and consistent process for getting your name in front of your target market, yet who these days has the time to do that when there are so many other demands on your time, finances and energy?
The key reasons businesses give for NOT having a strategic marketing plan (particularly an online marketing plan) are:
- It takes too much time
- We do it now and again when we remember or when someone has spare time
- We do marketing every now and again, but never quite seem to get the results we'd hoped for
- Most marketing campaigns cost too much and don’t necessarily get our business in front of the right people
- We don't really know what we are supposed to be doing on social media with regard to marketing
- We did online marketing for a while but it didn’t bring us any business so we stopped bothering
- There are so many social media networks out there how do we know the avenues we choose will take us to our target market?
- A minimum of 6 tweets per day to 6000+ followers and growing daily
- Daily blogs on Linkedin to 5000+
- Daily ads in front of 2500 friends on Facebook
- Daily blogs on Linkedin Groups reaching around 1.2 million per week
- Daily product offerings on Referral Key
- Fortnightly newsletters to our 10,000+ mailing list