The One Thing That Will Make or Break Your Online Meetings
How to get the very best out of your virtual meetings
Did you know that:
- About 80% of managers now have at least one direct report who works virtually?
- According to the Project Management Institute, 90% of project teams include remote or virtual meetings using the phone or web presentation tools?
- Every day there are about 11 million meetings held via WebEx?
- 60% of people find web meetings ‘unsatisfactory' or ‘a waste of time'?
So much of the time and money of running virtual meetings seems to be wasted. Yet it doesn't have to be that way.
This book will help you discover the 4 key reasons virtual meetings continue to fail. It will also walk you through the steps to ensure that you can:
- Eliminate much of the chaos getting a meeting started
- Have people show up prepared to be successful
- Hold people accountable for engagement and participation
- Make it easier to keep on track and manage time
- Limit the stress of facilitating and leading the meeting
- Create a culture where meetings are productive and respected
If you have to manage your people remotely; if you occasionally have to hold virtual meetings for whatever reason, then this Whitepaper will show you how to make these meetings not only successful but also stress free.
Tweet this book:
Customers who liked this product also viewed
Bookmark & Share
Free Business Tools Throughout 2013
Subscribe to our 'Powertools' newsletter & receive fabulous free business tools every month 'til December 2013.
© The Corporate Tool-box™ 2013