Project Management Made Easy.
This product is a License to run a one and a half day session on Managing Projects. All our licenses are for life. There are no hidden costs, no annual fees, and no cost for purchasing additional workbooks.
Much corporate activity is based on projects. Effective management of projects will impact on issues such as profitability, customer satisfaction, resource utilization, participation, and resistance to change. Therefore having an effective, sustainable and comprehensive project management process is critical to the success of current and ongoing projects.
Many organizations put a lot of emphasis on the word ‘project’ but little or no effort in developing and implementing the support structures required to have a robust project management process in place.
To address this challenge, Dr Jim Bradley has designed an extremely comprehensive programme covering:
- Defining what a ‘project’ actually is
- The characteristics of a project (clearly defined goals, ownership, timeline and methodology)
- The impact of projects in an organizational context as in strategic position of the project, return on investment and increased profits
- The Project team (their skills, knowledge and motivation)
- The team structure (clearly defined roles, clear goals, clear decision making systems plus excellent working methodologies)
- The actual people needed in the project (finance, admin, scheduling, support)
- The steering committee
- The project sponsor and project leader
- What support can be expected from management
Dr Bradley then goes on to define the 5 phases of a project:
- Monitoring and control
For the course attendees the learning objectives are, that by the end of the session they will be able to:
- Define the key concepts associated with Managing projects
- Identify the main obstacles to effective project management and their consequences
- Understand the nature of the project management process
- Use these techniques to build an effective project management process
- Explain the benefits of having a systematic approach to managing projects in the organization
This license comprises of three components:
- Participants notes (a workbook);
- Trainer notes (a manual)
- And an 82 page power-point presentation
Everything a trainer needs to run the programme.
Dr. Jim Bradley B.Sc., Ph.D., M.B.A., Dip.M., MIITD, MLBCAI, has developed and delivered training courses and undertaken consultancy, training and coaching interventions for a range of companies both directly and as a sub-contracted consultant since starting Catalysis Consulting in 1998.
With a background in the medical device / pharmaceutical sector that was heavily focused on customer & training related issues, he brings with him a wealth of practical experience to projects that he is involved in.
In his educational background he has achieved academic qualifications in Science up to Doctoral level and in Business he has also been awarded a M.B.A. from the Ulster Business School at the University of Ulster.
On a professional level, Jim has professional membership status within the Life and Business Coach Association of Ireland (LBCAI), the Irish Institute of Training and Development (IITD). He has also successfully completed his Assessor TDLB Units D32 and D33 with the Institute of Management and passed at the top of his class, the lead-auditor examinations of the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA). He has in 2005 completed his training as an NLP Practitioner and is accredited through the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming. In 2007, he completed the Master Trainer program with the Irish Management Institute (IMI).
IMPORTANT: This product is supplied as a winzip file. If you do not have winzip or would like to download a free trial copy please go to Winzip at http://www.winzip.com/.
Tweet this book: