Effective Complaint Handling
Three Reasons Why You Should Welcome Customer Complaints.
If a customer has a complaint but doesn’t tell you, there isn’t much you can do about it. But if they do tell you then you have a tremendous opportunity.
Firstly, you can bet that if there is one customer complaining, there are far more customers who go away grumpily dragging their tails and don’t say a word…. to you. But they tell their friends and colleagues. It’s said that a dissatisfied customer will tell up to 12 other people. That’s expensive!
Secondly, fixing a complaint stops that spread of bad news and increase customer retention.
Finally, if you respond in the right way to the complaining customer, you can create not just a loyal customer but a raving fan.
Dealing with customer complaints is a source of potentially high profits.
If the customer complaint is handled correctly.
Yet most companies look at customer service complaints as a burden or something to try and hide or ignore. Consequently, they annoy the customer even more.
Complaint handling is something your own training clients will want to know how to handle better.
Understanding how to deal with a customer complaint is easy if you know how. This workshop from Dr Jim Bradley shows you how to you can help your clients with their customer complaints procedure
This is a license to run Dr Jim Bradley's workshop - Effective Complaint Handling. It comprises an 83-slide PowerPoint presentation and a 30-page workbook. The license is for life. There are no hidden costs, no annual fees, and no cost for more workbooks.
Dealing effectively with customer complaints is the lifeblood of any organization. In a world where competition is fierce - customer service is often the ONLY point of difference.
The Learning Objectives:
• Defining what a complaint actually is
• Understanding why customers complain
• The effective components of a complaints handling process
• Understanding the need for a documentation process
• The need for tracking and trending customer complaints
• Understanding the value of a professional approach towards handling customer complaints
The process also incorporates activities and discussions around:
• The benefits of handling complaints well and the dangers of handling them badly
• Understanding how to deal with internal and external complaints
• Awareness that the first point of contact is the best point of handling problems
• The do's and don't of dealing with the situation
• Dealing with the perspectives, perceptions and expectations of your customers
• Facts versus feelings
• The 3 steps of handling a complaint
• Formulating a solution based on the ‘Radar' criteria (Reliable, acceptable, deliverable, affordable, robust, suitable)
• Testing and reviewing all aspects of a customer complaint handling process
• And the 4 stages of a continuous improvement programme
Who is the course intended for?
Anyone who has customers. We all have customers and at some stage it’s inevitable that we will have a complaint. Whether you are a:-
• Health therapist
• Service provider
• Health service
• A Manager
• On the customer front-line
Everyone can benefit from knowing how to handle customer complaints. And fixing them to your long-term advantage.
How can you get the programme?
You can be using the course within minutes from now when you download the entire training course in a .zip file.
Who benefits most?
Your clients will undoubtedly gain but you will grow your relationship with your clients making it easier for your to sell more of your services to them.
Download your Effective Complaint Handling course now.
For more information on how to purchase a license to run this workshop e.mail firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: This product is supplied as a winzip file. If you do not have winzip or would like to download a free trial copy please go to Winzip at http://www.winzip.com/.
Tweet this book: