Easy Guide To Marketing Your Difference
Simplifying the Complexities of Marketing for SME's
This book has been developed to help people to understand the complexities of marketing for a small business. You will find it full of easy explanations and illustrations.
It is easy to come up with a new product idea, but before we rush into spending a fortune on development - it pays to do some research - just in case the product is ready for the market, but the market isn't ready for the product.
Brian Ballard is an Associate Fellow of the Australian Marketing Institute (AFMAI) and an Assistant Director of BNI for South Australia. In this book, he takes the reader through the complexities of understanding:
- What exactly is marketing?
- Understanding the marketing process - market research; market strategy; marketing mix and evaluation
- Understanding your product's life cycle, because nothing lasts forever
- How to conduct a basic SWOT analysis
- Understanding market segmentation
- Knowing your customer and your target market
- The 4 x P's of the marketing mix - Product; Price; Place and Promotion
- How to create a marketing action plan and understanding the promotional mix
- Managing your advertising budget; brand effectiveness and PR
- Devising the actual sales process
I would suggest to anyone in business that before they decide to launch a new product or service, they sit with a coffee and this book. It could save them thousands and thousands of dollars before they rush into marketing something for which they are unprepared.
Testimonials for the book:
‘Brian speaks it as it is and pulls no punches. He writes in a language that you want to see and hear. He uses no jargon or corporate mumbo jumbo which is used by others to make you think they are so clever. - Jack Rutherford, Chairman, Ilum-a-Lite Pty Ltd, Sydney, New South Wales.
Tweet this book: