6 Steps To Becoming A Great Salesperson
How To Become A Top-Notch Salesperson
On average we each encounter three salespeople in a day - as a result we get very tired of being sold to. So if you are a sales person (and we are ALL in the business of selling) then this will help turn you from an average salesperson to a top notch salesperson.
This MP3 covers:
- Defining your target market - perhaps the most important thing most salespeople don't do
- Using analysis to understand the needs and wants of your market
- The 10 buying drives
- Setting up and realizing goals
- Improving your face-to-face sales skills
- Sales methodologies - how to do great telesales, direct mail and online strategies
- The qualities of a great salesperson
All this PLUS some of the standards - handling objections, renaming objections, reframing objections, and the most important technique of all - asking for the business.
If your sales are not as good as you would like them to be, try just one strategy from this great book and watch your results improve.
Tweet this book:
Customers who liked this product also viewed
Bookmark & Share
Free Business Tools Throughout 2013
Subscribe to our 'Powertools' newsletter & receive fabulous free business tools every month 'til December 2013.
© The Corporate Tool-box™ 2013